It's been upgraded to "And Now" status.
- Slashdot will definitely understand the implications of the Riemann hypothesis.
- Linux gets slower, but I'm sure somebody will find a way to spin that. "Slower OSes teach the value of patience."
- We want real, but not too real. Pick, pick.
- Opera offers the Opera Mobile Accelerator, which removes extraneous elements via proxy before sending it to the mobile device (like Flash, et cetera). Nothing if not innovative.
- Here's something revolutionary: ask a person for information.
- Childproof packaging: the "Poke" method worries me since many products packaged in such a way that it's intended for adults only are also needed by adults/children that don't have adult finger-length. Like aspirin or a laxative.
This has been News in Boxers.