What I've done in the past 17 hours:
- Saw that my Windows hard drive became corrupted.
- Cried, sacrificed, bled, the usual.
- Tried format c: and installing Windows. Didn't work.
- Went nighty-night.
- Saw that I installed Windows wrong. Installed it right.
- Trying to download all the programs back that I had. Fortunately, by coindinkies, I backed up "My Documents" (which, oddly, has almost everything that's not possible to download) that very morning of that very infamous day.
911, get up and get down. Ow.